Monday, February 15, 2010

How Much Money Does A Replacement Drivers License In Ohio Cost Would A Driver's License Agency Ever Refund Money For A Replacement Driver's License. I Spent $25 I Did Not?

Would a driver's license agency ever refund money for a replacement driver's license. I spent $25 I did not? - how much money does a replacement drivers license in ohio cost

I post my wallet and the money had been stolen and replaced after a policeman stopped me the next day was stolen from my wallet.

I borrowed money and got it. Called the next day the police said they found my purse on the highway. Although it took all the money and gift cards that do not take my license and now I have two.

Is there a way (Ohio) Licensing Agency may return the money (he was) or not even try? I can not is not disturbed over the month due to my flight, and low, fixed income securities and thus losses of $ 25.

You can also use the new license ((in the last months rather than renovated), which is much better, or did I just yesterday used to replace a new one.

2 comments:

David M said...

There is no way.

alternat... said...

It is doubtful that your money is refunded. I would make a good business to call and ask, ask for the supervision and

As for the old and new also ask you to try, or check with the DMV or the police know, maybe.

Post a Comment