Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sanyo Lcd Projector Usb Port I've Got Sanyo LCD Projector But Cant Connect My Camera Directly To It. Can I Connect Through My Computer?

I've got Sanyo LCD projector but cant connect my camera directly to it. Can I connect through my computer? - sanyo lcd projector usb port

My camera (Canon SX1) is the yellow, white, red, a standard USB port and an HDMI connection is called. Unfortunately, this is just compounds similar to the projector has an HDMI cable, but cost a fortune, because for this room special. Is there software I can use my computer to display the camera to the computer and play full-connection to full screen when you turn your computer to the projector?

1 comment:

agb90spr... said...

You should be able to use the RCA (yellow - Composite) and get the video out connector of the camera to the projector. The image resolution is limited to SD (480i). If you want 1080p you need a projector, handling and use an HDMI connection can. A mini-HDMI to HDMI (HDMI cable from A to C) and Monoprice.com (see link) for about $ 5.

Post a Comment