Thursday, February 11, 2010

Pure Dee T&a Please Rate My Poem? Construction Criticism Ok... Thanks..?

Please rate my poem? Construction criticism ok... thanks..? - pure dee t&a

The same part of me
___________________

I miss you .... wholeheartedly
I can not believe that your party ....
I started the day with the confusion ...
and ask ....

You have every day so special.
with all the love they share permanently ..
Have you been a part of me ..
and no one can compare ....

I thought I had finally found
designates a person to share my life ...
That every little fairy tales made true ...
and asked me to marry him ...

That we were meant to be together,
Shares, the rest of your life in love ....
and we had a great time
When the call came from above.

I gUESS God wanted, but now
and maybe then they were gone ....
I have so much I loved ...
and left alone to complete .....

I know that time will alleviate the pain to ...
and tears do not fall every day ....
But the waiting is the hardest
and the desire will not disappear.

I miss him more than I can say ...
I know that mail from you ...
Do not see your name ...
or feel his arms around me.

Can I here selfishly
But you are my life, I was his wife ....
and forever in my heart, I ....
.... A dream of pure ecstasy ....... Dee *

3 comments:

Mayonais... said...

These are my favorite quotes from him:

I know that time will alleviate the pain to ...
and tears do not fall every day ....
But the waiting is the hardest
and the desire will not disappear.

I love it! Thank you for sharing.

dozerope... said...

Perfect. Do not change anything.

octogen said...

Darling Dee, I lived this poem. The pain will never go, but you can live with. Thank God, the prayers, so happy, as are love and affection sincere. Many never learn.
I was one of those who had the good fortune and married a beautiful woman who loved me, was a good mother and a pillar of strength in our long marriage. We recruited married for two years, in 44 years. I am a widower for over 20 years. It is another such person. Sometimes in my quiet moments, I have flash memory, and even shed a tear.
In order to continue living and loving memory.
If this poem is taken into account and the comfort of my answer. If it's just a poem, and then others who are affected by this force i hoPE.

Post a Comment