Monday, February 22, 2010

Weed Makes Me Self Conscious HELP!! Still Outta My Mind After 3 Months Of Quitting Weed?

HELP!! Still outta my mind after 3 months of quitting weed? - weed makes me self conscious

Ok, last summer (1 years) I started smoking weed. I've always been a bit silly habit of smoking, but I always had a funny personality, wit, and very capable. So I have a smoked on and off for a year or two, the quantities a little difficult. Over time (about 3 months) every time when I was terrible, and increased depression, all conscious ego and so on. So I kept my personality, and began to normal, back a little. So it is 3 months, and I can not help but think about how my approach has for the socially and my personality changed since before I smoked marijuana.

People say I am sad, even if you feel sad .. laugh and have the talent, the people, as they did. And I am very calm does not seem to have normal conversations, because I do not thinkto say nothing, no matter whether I talk to my friend for life, or someone you know is not real, too .. I am only evil in the flow of the conversation now, unless they happen to be deeply thiniking obviosly if you go with friends or something.

On a side note, that a little sad when I speak, no matter what I feel. So sometimes I talk too loud and fast when they become irritated and, for example, talk about something funny that happened long ago with my friends. I can not control.

I'm just always compare the new me that I am old, and socially uncomfortable.

I just want to know if anyone else has experienced. THC is stored in fat cells, that my ******* my brain is, or what? Haveof course, always, back to my regular SELT?

Thank you, and I want something that does not refer to the necessary and appropriate to clarify ..

No comments:

Post a Comment